Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day

This is my eleventh year celebrating Valentine's day with my love. And every year the celebration/surprises gets better. Keeping in mind that my lover is not a romantic, he really surprised me this year! 

A few days before V-day, my love kept asking me if I wanted my gift today. To be honest, I did not expect anything, let alone a present. So I said no, I will wait. Then finally, two days before V-Day, after he asked me if I wanted to open my present again, I told him Yes. He surprised me with a bottle of perfume {Chanel|Chance}. Of course, he bought a bottle of cologne for himself too! 

February fourteenth two thousand twelve. The night before V-Day, my lover told me that he was not planning on buying me flowers since it will be overpriced and we will stay home and cook dinner. And of course, I did not expect anything since we had an agreement. I had a crazy day at work, went to the gym afterwards...And find this when I get home...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment