Monday, February 27, 2012

Beans + Mr. Beans

I love home cooked meals. One of the best chefs I know is my girlfriend Jeanne aka Beans! Beans is just good with her hands period! Everything that she makes definitely gets my taste buds dancing all around. 

Tonight, Beans had me and my other girlfriend, Jenny, over for a nice home cooked dinner. On the menu was: Bruschetta (Goat Cheese, roasted red pepper and basil over toasted bread w/ olive oil), split pea soup, juicy roasted chicken with salt and pepper seasoning, steamed vegetables, mac & cheese with bacon bits  and bread crumbs. 




 






Thank you Beans. LOVE YOU! 

* What I learned from tonight's meal? 
  1. How to carve a roasted chicken (because I really didn't know how before)
  2. How to ROAST a chicken!!! LOL ( I honestly did not know how to do that too..) 
  3. How to make split pea soup! 

* I love having friends who cooks really well! Not only do they make great friends, but great teachers too. LOVE them!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment